QA / QC Engineer / Executive
Location : Subang Jaya
Salary : RM 3500 - 4500
- Determining, negotiating and agreeing on in-house quality procedures, standards and specifications
- Ensure that manufacturing processes comply with standards that are set, and products produced comply to QC standards and QA procedures
- Working with operating staff to establish procedures, standards, systems and procedures and review them for time to time
- Responsible to set up procedures for product testing, the quality of incoming and out-going products
- To liaise with certification body and external organizations on issues related to quality.
- Manage SOPs and relevant documentation.
- To improve quality by liaising with production, purchasing and R&D personnel and conduct investigation on quality deficiencies.
- To supervise day to day function of personnel within the QA & QC department
- In charge of customer's complaint monitoring and analysis
- Person in charge to generate Corrective Action Report and to control the document
- To establish procedure for CAR form issuance and also completion
- Promote and monitor quality improvement activities and reporting
Client Company Profile
- Possess Degree in engineering, manufacturing management or equivalent
- 2 to 3 years of working experience in similar capacity and environment
- Exposure to sheet metal products, ducting system and production is an advantage
- Organised, systematics, detailed and high efficiency
- Good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Salary commensurate with qualification and experience
The company is an established European manufacturer of heat ventilation systems with global project and supplies.