Creative Designer (BIM)
Location : Damansara Heights
Salary : RM 4000 - 6000
- Create and develop 2-dimensional and 3-dimensional BIM drawings based on the requirements of Manager/Design Manager.
- Good understanding of drawings of Architecture, Structure, MEP & Interior detailing
- Collaborate and coordinate internally or/and externally with the Project and design team on design changes and model changes.
- To produce accurate BIM models using BIM tools: Autodesk REVIT or from 2D CAD/PDF Drawings
- Ensure that the model aligns with the standards and goals set in plan and BIM project workflow criteria; and comply with authority submissions standards.
- Ensure drawing and design meet specific deadlines set by Manager/Client
- Reviewing the calculation and specifications for accuracy and viability
- Able to take instructions, understand role and execute work by exceeding expectation
- Able to contribute to ideas and design sessions with the team headed by Head of Creative
- Report progress and design to Manager on time.
- Possess accredited Degree in Architectural / Interiors
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience working as Designer / BIM Modeller in design / hospitality consultancy firms especially for hospitality portfolio.
- Knowledge in BIM REVIT and AutoCAD, Adobe Creative: Photoshop / InDesign / Illustrator and 3D software is a must
- Well versed with international / local authorities’ submission standards, design trends, hospitality requirements for Restaurants and Bars
- Excellent communication skill especially spoken and written in English
- Positive working attitude, disciplined and able to work in an organised way
- Time-management is essential and so is the ability to think critically in providing design solutions
The client is a consultancy firm that specialised in hospitality industry involving designs, develops and delivers innovative F&B experiences.